Bored of being without a board room? Use ours!
As a small business owner, do you struggle to find suitable space to hold meetings that impress your potential new clients, customers or staff? Are you all too used to apologising for the cramped conditions, as you pull paperwork off of the spare office chair to allow your guests to take a seat?
Perhaps you work from home and spend your days arranging importnat meetings in hotel lobbies or expensive coffee shops? Here at Dragon Enterprise Centre we have the perfect solution for you. Our boardroom space is available for hire 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With all the facilities you need to impress customers, clients and mployees alike, we can take the stress out of finding the right venue for your next important meeting.
So, why should you hire boardroom space for your business? Well, a dedicated boardroom space offers the following benefits to your business as standard:
- A professional first impression! Whatever the size of your business, a corporate meeting room will always look far better than a back room in a shop, or cramped home office.
- Hiring an external baord room can be a great way of ensuring that the proceedings start on neutral ground, as they allow everyone to feel as relaxed and cooperative as possible, making for more successful meetings all round.
- A central, easy to find location. Whether you work from a beautiful rural setting, or somewhere down a dark back alley, finding your premises is a potential hurdle for all small business. A central location that is easy to find makes for a stress free arrival, and hopefully, a stress free meeting.
- Parking is paramount! Many town centre locations struggle to offer dedicated parking spaces, or your visitors may find that public carparks are full. Hiring a dedicated meeting space usually comes with the benefit of dedicated parking, which saves time waiting around for your visitors to get parked.
- All the facilities you could ever need, and then some. You will no doubt need access to the internet, and maybe even some form of visual aid to present your business to your clients. Most board rooms for hire are already full set up with wi-fi and access to additional equipment should you need it.
- No ongoing expense. If you are hiring a boardroom for just a few hours on a regular or ad-hoc basis, you only pay for the time you book it for. This means no ongoing bills, rates or other expenses for your business to cover just for having a suitable meeting space at hyour own premises.
Here at Dragon Enterprise Centre we offer boardrooms for hire in Essex, at both of our locations. Perfect for formal or informal meetings, our board room facilities include a board room table and comfortable chairs,a flip chart and accessories, as well as free wifi and a phone connection, so you can even make conference calls should you wish to.
You can hire our boardroom facilities for use on weekdays, evenings and weekends, so you’ll be able to fit your meetings around your schedule. The room is available for hire to external companies large and small. Call us today on 01702 511222 (Leigh) or 01376 388522 (Witham) or click here to use our online enquiry form.